The Best Stain Removal Service
At MRI Cleaning Services, we understand that homes with kids or pets mean that you will be dealing with stains on your carpets, furniture or house rugs. Even without pets or kids, stains are a stubborn part of the mess that needs cleaning in most households. When these stubborn stains happen, do not let it become a nuisance, We have the solution for eliminating even the firmest of stains.
For spills and spots that are stuck on your precious furniture and other possessions, those that chemical products cannot remove, our professionally trained employees are equipped to help you eliminate. Dealing with spills of paint, spots of lipstick, and the occasional permanent markers?
MRI Cleaning Services has the solution for you, with our safe and effective stain removal products and most effective equipment, you need not worry.
Mri Cleaning Services came up with some solutions on, how to clean carpet stains.
- For light carpet stains, rub a mixture of 2 tablespoons salt dissolved in 1/2 cup white vinegar. wait for a few hours, then vacuum.
- For larger or darker stains, add 2 tablespoons borax to the mixture indicated above. wait for a few hours then vacuum.
- For tough, ground-in dirt and other stains, make a paste of 1 tablespoon vinegar with 1 tablespoon of baking soda, and rub it into the stain using a dry cloth. Let it set for two days, then vacuum.
- For fruit juice stains, mix 1 tablespoon laundry detergent, 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar and 2 cups of warm water. Rub the solution into the stain and blot.
- For coffee and tea stains, combine white vinegar with water and blot the stain.